Strip tubing in preparation for blood segmentation with this manual tube stripper, which has Teflon rollers with reinforced pins,
machined aluminium, and non-tiring operation. Handling and cleaning are simple. Blood tubes of various sizes can be used with a net
weight of approximately 70 -100 grams.
· Aluminium alloy of superior grade.
· Rust-resistant, lightweight, and durable.
· It has a stainless steel body with plastisol grip material.
· Hand stripper with multiple functions for stripping.
· It contains a roller to fit tubes of various diameters.
· Cleaning is simple by wiping or soaking in IPA.
· For a solid grip and peeling, the design is ergonomic.
· Reduce tiredness from long-term use.
· Smooth traction for optimal blood component stripping Self-centering roller mechanism maintains tubing in place.
· Avoid tangles with blood tubing as much as possible.
· Rollers that self-centre.
Body Material: Chrome Plated Iron/ stainless steel
body material – Bead blasted and passivated
Handle Material : PVC/ Plastisol
Roller : POM/ Derlin
Quality Certificate :
Warranty : 1 Year