|Model No. – WSPECTRO-11001||Make – WESWOX|
DOUBLE BEAM UV-VIS Spectrophotometer with more accuracy and flexible requirements. The two
detectors are used to measure sample and reference respectively and simultaneously for optimizing
Measurement accuracy. It has wide wavelength range satisfying requirement of various fields, such as
biochemical research and industry, pharmaceuticals analysis and production, education, environment
protection, food industry etc.
- Wide Wavelength range, satisfying requirements of various fields.
- Fully automated design, realizing the simplest measurement & satisfying the requirement of pharmacopoeia.
- Maximum of 9 Wavelength & 1 samples can be measured at one time.
- Automatic change-over between T lamp & D2 lamp.
- Optimized optics and large scale integrated circuits design, light source and receiver from world famous measurement methods all add up to high performance and reliability.
- Rich measurement methods : wavelength scan, time scan multi-wavelength determination, multi-order derivative determination, double-wavelength methods and triple-wavelength methods etc, meet difference measurement requirement.
- 10mm 2-cell holder.
- Data Output can be obtained via a printer port and a USB interface.
- Parameters and data can be saved for user’s convenience.
- PC controller measurement can be achieved for more accurate and flexible requirement.
|Basic Mode||To measure the absorbance and transmittance|
|Quantitative||1. Coefficient Method
2. Standard Curve Up Standard may used to establish a curve. Four methods for fitting a curve through the calibration points: Linear fit. Linear fit through zero, Square fit the cubic fit.
|DNA/Protein Test||Concentration and DNA purity are quickly and easily calculated: Absorbance rations: 260nm / 280 nm with optional subtracted absorbance at 320 nm. DNA concentration = 1552xA260-757.3xA 280.|
|Wavelength Scan||1. The wavelength scan intervals are 0.1,0.2,0.5,1,2.5 nm
2. High, Medium and low scan speed are available. They vary from 100 to 3600 nm/min
3. Wavelengths are scanned from high to low so that the instrument waits at high WL. And it minimizes the degradation of UV sensitive samples.
|Kinetics||Abs vs time graphs is display on the screen in real time wait time and measurement time up to 12 hours may be entered with time interval of 0.5,1,2,5,10,30 second and one min. Post-run manipulation includes re-scalling, curve tracking the selection of the part of the curve required for rate calculation. Rate is calculated using a linear regression algorithm before multiplying be the entered factor.|
|Monochromator||Double Beam Equipped with high resolution concave diffraction grating and seya Namioka mount.|
|Optical System||Double Beam, Grating 1200 lines/mm|
|Wavelength Range||190nm – 1100nm|
|Wavelength Accuracy||<=+/0.1nm (656.1nmD2),<=+/0.3nm(full wavelength Range)|
|Stray Light||<=0.02%T(220nm,nal,340nm NaMO2)|
|Scanning Speed||Fast, Mid, Slow|
|Light Source||Deuterium & Tungsten Lamp|
|Interface||USB Portandparallelport (Printer)|
|Power||AC 220V/50Hz or AC 110V/60Hz|
|Cell Holder||2 Cell Holder|
|Operating Manual||1 no.|
|Glass Cell||4 no.|
|Quartz Cells||2 no.|
|Dust Cover||1 no.|
|Software Cover||1 no.|
|Software Manual||1 no.|
|USB Cable||1 no.|
|Software Key||1 no.|
|Power Cable||1 no.|
There are no reviews yet.