|Model No. – WFTIR-35002||Make – WESWOX|
- New type cube-corner Michelson interferometer features smaller size and more compact structure providing higher stability and less sensitivity to vibration and thermal variations than conventional Michelson interferometer.
- Fully sealed damp and dust proof interferometer adopting high performance, long lifetime sealing material and desiccators, ensure higher adaptability to the environment and increase accuracy and reliability in operation. Viewable window for silica gel enables easy observation and replacement.
- Isolated IR source and large space heat dissipation chamber design provides higher thermal stability. Stable interference is obtained without the need of dynamic adjustment.
- High intensity IR source adopts a reflex sphere to obtain even and stable IR radiation.
- Cooling fan stretch suspending design ensures good mechanical stability.
- Super wide sample compartment provides more flexibility to accommodate various accessories.
- The application of programmable gain amplifier, high accuracy A/D converter and embedded computer improve the accuracy and reliability of the whole system.
- The spectrophotometer connect to PC via a USB port for automatic control and data communication fully realizing plug-and-play operation.
- Compatibility PC control with user friendly, rich function software easy, convenient and flexible operation. Spectrum collection, spectrum conversion, spectrum processing, spectrum analyzing, and spectrum output function etc. can be performed.
- Various special IR libraries are available for routine search. User can also add and maintain the libraries by themselves.
- Accessories such as Defused/Secular Reflection, ATR, Liquid cell, Gas cell, and IR microscope etc can be mounted in the sample compartment.
|Spectral Range||7800 to 350cm-1|
|Resolution||Better than 0.85cm-1
Better than 0.5cm-1
|Scanning Speed||5-step adjustable for different application|
|Single to noise ratio||Better than 15,000:1 (RMS value at 2100cm-1
Resolution : 4cm-1
Detector : DTGS, 1 minute data collection)
|Beam Splitter||Ge coated KBr|
|Interface Source||Air-cooled, high efficiency
Reflex Sphere module
|Data System||Compatible computer|
|Software||FT-IR software contains all
Routines needed for basic spectrophotometer operation, including library search, quantitation and spectrum export.
|IR Library||11 IR libraries included|
Diffuse/Specular Reflectance Accessories : It is a versatile diffuse reflectance and specular reflectance accessories. Diffuse reflection mode is used for transparent and powder sample analysis. Specular reflection mode is for measuring smooth reflective surface and coating surface.
- High light throughput.
- Easy operation, no internal adjustment needed.
- Optical aberration compensation.
- Small light spot able to measure micro samples.
- Variable angle of incidence.
- Fast change of powder cup.
Horizontal ATR/ Variable Angle ATR (300– 600) : Horizontal ATR is suitable for the analysis of rubber, viscous liquid, large surface sample and pliable solides etc. Variable angle ATR is used for measurement of films, painting (coating) layers and gels etc.
- Easy installation and operation.
- High light throughput.
- Variable depth of IR penetration.
- Micro sample analysis, minimum sample size : 100µm (DTGS detector) and 20µm (MCT detector).
- Non-destructive sample analysis.
- Translucent sample analysis.
- Two measurement methods : transmission and reflection.
- Easy sample preparation.
Single Reflection ATR : It provides high throughput when measuring material with high absorption, such as polymer, rubber, lacquer, fiber etc.
- High throughput
- Easy operation and high analytical efficiency.
- ZnSe, Diamond, AMTIR, Ge and Si crystal plate can be selected according to application.