BINOCULAR PETROLOGICAL MICROSCOPE
(with built-in LED 3 Watt lamp & KEOWA optics)
(Student Binocular Microscope with Co-axial Focusing)
- Observation head inclined at 45o rotatable at 360º.
- Diopter adjustment ring on ocular tube.
- Interpupillary distance adjustable 55-75mm.
- KEOWA WIDE FIELD WF10x/18mm(PAIRED) with eyeguards
- KEOWA MJ Series Semi-Plan Achromatic Objectives, anti-fungus treated 4x, 10x, 40x (S L), 100x (S L) oil immersion.
- Dust proof Quadruple nosepiece revolves on ball bearing with rubber grip and positive click stop.
- Circular rotatable stage 360o.
- Polarizing attachment : Full wave & ¼ wave compensating plates, Bertrand lens, sliding type removable analyzer from optical path and 360° swing out polarizer
- Cross movement 60mm X 80mm.
- Focusing – Coaxial focusing knobs reading up to 0.002mm.
- TENSION ADJUSTMENT RING on right side provides a soft and
sophisticated touch to the microscope.
- Focusable Abbe Condenser centerable NA 1.25 with rack & pinion, aspheric lens, swing out filter holder, Iris Diaphragm with BLUE filter.
- Built-in-base illumination system with 6V 20W bulb or 3W LED lamp with intensity controlled unit.
- Universal power supply (AC input 100V-240V, 50/60 Hz) ISO 9001, CE approved.
- Complete in a STYROFOAM molded box with dust cover, and
Warranty: 3 years