Model No. HL-444 Make: WESWOX
(Inclined Model) : (with sub stage illuminator)
- Inclined Monocular head rotatable through 360o with horse shoe shaped base hinged type, versatile designed inclinable through 90o Aluminium Die-Cast parts.
- Mechanical tube length 160 + 1 mm.
- Triple revolving nosepiece with positive centring and click stop.
- Coarse motion through rack and pinion. Very precise and accurate graduated fine motion reading to .002 mm.
- Fixed square stage120mm x120mm fitted with detachable graduated mechanical stage for X and Y movement upto 40mm to 75mm.
- Two lens Abbe condenser NA 1.25 with iris diaphragm and swing out filter holder with blue filter, moveable through rack and pinion.
- A standard plano-concave mirror 50mm dia. in fork, replaceable by a substage microscope lamp.
- Safety stopper, prevents damage to slide and objectives.
- Black stoving finish and hard instrumental chromium finish.
- Complete with optics, these microscopes are packed in shockproof Styrofoam molded box inside plywood cabinet having provision for placing eyepieces, objectives and dust cover.
Eyepieces : HKW 10x (Wide Field), H15x
Achromatic Objectives : antifungus, anti-reflection coated, color coded parafocal objectives 10x, 40x(SL) & 100x Oil Imm.(SL)
Magnification Range : 10x – 1500x
ALL KEOWA OPTICS BEARS THREE YEARS WARRANTY.