PHOTOPLAN TRINOCULAR MICROSCOPE
Best way to start learning Microscopy is with the versatile WESWOX PHOTOPLAN Series with KEOWA Optics.
When you are looking for a microscope that gives you the ultimate in comfort and quality at a reasonable price, take a close look at the WESWOX PHOTOPLAN SERIES Microscope.
PREMIUM quality KEOWA optics provides clear and bright images and 40% larger field of view as compared to ISI marked microscopes.
As user comfort has become ever more important in the laboratory, the WESWOX PHOTOPLAN SERIES has been designed to maximize ergonomic flexibility with substantial improvements in posture management for long term use.
(most suitable for photomicrography)With WESWOX optics
- TRINOCULAR Observation head inclined at 45o rotatable at 360o.
- LIGHT PATH SELECTOR lever to direct either full light to observation head or 80% to vertical photo tube and 20% to observation tube.
- Interpupillary distance adjustable.
- Wide Field WF 10X/18(PAIRED), one with pointer.
- All Semi Achromatic objectives 4x, 10x, 40x (SL) and 100x (Spring Loaded) Oil imm. antifungal, antireflection coated.
- Quadruple nosepiece revolves on ball bearing with positive click stop and rubber grip.
- Co-Axial Mechanical stage size 120mm X 140mm having low positioned co-axial controls on ball bearing.
- SEPARATE coarse and highly sensitive graduated fine focusing knobs with Slide Safety Stopper.
SUB STAGE CONDENSER
- Focusable Abbe Condenser NA 1.25 with swing out filter holder, Iris Diaphragm with BLUE filter, moving up and down through rack and pinion.
- BUILT-IN BASE Illumination System with 6V-20W HALOGEN LAMP and SOLID STATE built-in transformer for use on 220V-240V/50-60 hz AC provided with plano-concave reflecting mirror for day light use.
- Complete in a STYROFOAM molded box with dust cover and other accessories.
There are no reviews yet.