(with built-in Halogen lamp/LED Lamp & KEOWA optics)
(Pathological Binocular Microscope with Co-axial Focusing)
|Model No. – BXL||Make – WESWOX|
- Bright white light illumination
- High performance & crisp sharp
- Optics and prisms
- Wide field of view with wide prisms
- BINOCULAR OBSERVATION HEAD: Observation head inclined at 45o rotatable at 360º.
Diopter adjustment ring on ocular tube.
Interpupillary distance adjustable 55-75mm.
- EYEPIECE: WESWOX WIDE FIELD 10x/FOV 18mm (PAIRED) with high point and eyeguards offer maximum resolution and high colour fidelity as all of them are A.R. coated and perfectly designed for a FLAT FIELD.
- OBJECTIVES: KEOWA Semi-Plan Achromatic Objectives, anti-fungus treated
NA 0.10, anti-fungus
NA 0.25, anti-fungus
NA 0.5 (Spring Loaded), anti-fungus
NA 1.25 (Spring Loaded) oil immersion., anti-fungus
- NOSEPIECE: Dust proof Quadruple nosepiece revolves on ball bearing with rubber grip and positive click stop.
- MECHANICAL STAGE: Double layer Mechanical stage size 120mm X 140mm having low positioned co-axial controls on ball bearing with fine vernier graduation. Stage focusing lock.
Cross movement 60mm X 80mm.
- FOCUSSING SYSTEM: Low position Co-axial focusing system with TENSION
ADJUSTMENT RING on right side provides a soft and
sophisticated touch to the microscope.
- SUB STAGE CONDENSER: Focusable Abbe Condenser centerable NA 1.25 with rack & pinion, aspheric lens, swing out filter holder, Iris Diaphragm with BLUE filter.
- ILLUMINATION: Built-in-base illumination system with high intensity 3W white LED light with intensity controlled unit & battery back up Easly replaceable lamp
- POWER: Universal power supply (AC input 100V-240V, 50/60 Hz) ISO 9001, CE approved.
- PACKAGING: Complete in a STYROFOAM molded box with dust cover, and
WF-15x, WF-5x, Dark field attachment, Wooden Box, Polarizing attachment, Phase contrast attachment, LCD attachment, Camera attachment
There are no reviews yet.