(with phase contrast objectives 10x, 20x, 40x)
|Model No. – WTC-5500 PH||Make – WESWOX|
- STAND: Large and sturdy base provides stability to the microscope and houses the solid state transformer working on 6V-20W Halogen Lamp.
- OBSERVATION HEAD: Sliding Trinocular observation head assembled from finest prisms in 45o inclined with eye point position 320mm raised above the desk Surface for greater comfort to the observer. It is interchangeable with straight tube.
- EYEPIECE: KEOWA HKW Wide Field 10x/18mm (Paired). Centering Telescope 10x.
- NOSEPIECE: Quadruple revolving turret nosepiece with positive click stops.
- OBJECTIVES (anti-fungal, anti-resistant coating): KEOWA achromatic objective 4x, 10x, LWD-20x & LWD-40x (SL). Specially designed perfect flat-field objectives with long working distance (LWD) corrected for bottom thickness of bottles, flasks or chambers.
- STAGE: Large mechanical stage 170mm x 140mm with stage clips.
- FOCUSING: Two large focus control knobs located low down at a convenient position assure accurate focusing. The backlash free Rack and Pinion mechanism has 18mm range. Tension is instantly adjustable. Highly sensitive reading to .002mm is provided.
- CONDENSER: Focusable condenser lens with iris diaphragm, filter carrier, is mounted on a pole on which it can be positioned up or down to accommodate any type of culture vessel in a vertical range of 140mm working distance of condenser lens is 23mm.
- ILLUMINATION: Brilliant illumination is provided by a high intensity 6V-20W Halogen Lamp Illuminator, powered from a base built in variable intensity controlled transformer.
- Blue Filter.
- Dust Cover.
- STYROFOAM molded box.
- 2 Years parts.
- 3 Years KEOWA
- 1 year Electronics.
Phase contrast attachment, dark field attachment.
ALL KEOWA OPTICS BEARS THREE YEARS WARRANTY.