MODEL No. WT-50 Make : WESWOX
- Bench Top Refrigerated Micro Centrifuge Machine.
- Heavy duty C.R.C. construction finished with powder coating.
- Stainless Steel centrifugal bowl for extra protection and easy cleaning.
- Fitted with well balanced universal motor with having carbon brushes.
- 2 lines, 20 characters. LCD Display for set time, run time set and run rpm, rcf.
- Digital Timer 0-59 minutes Programmable.
- Speed Regulator from 2000 to 16000 rpm in variation of 100 rpm.
- Safety lid lock. P.I.D. Electronic digital temperature controller cum indicator is fitted to control the temperature of centrifuge bowl from room temp.
- upto -20°C and shuts off the cooling compressor within accuracy of + 1°C in standby mode.
- Means only the centrifuge bowl is cooling and centrifuge motor is in standby mode.
- Accuracy when motor is also running is + 2°C
Max. Speed 16000 r.p.m.
Max. RCF 16800xg
Timer 0-59 min.
Motor Universal Motor (with carbon brushes)
Temp. Range from room temperature to -20°C
Power AC 220V 50 Hz 20A
Weight 55 kg. approx.
Dimension L-25” x W-20” x H-14” approx
Supply complete with following angle rotor heads to accommodate polypropylene micro Centrifuge tubes (eppendorf Tubes as well)
|Rotor Type||Rotor Capacity||Speed on Rotor (r.p.m.)||R.C.F. on Rotor|
|Angle Rotor||12 x 1.5/2.2 ml.||16000||16800xg|
|Adopters to accept 1.5ml Eppendrof micro-centrifuge tubes.|
Note: – The speed of the machine depends upon the type of rotor being used. If rotor is heavy the speed will reduce as per above mentioned table
There are no reviews yet.