(with built-in Halogen lamp & KEOWA optics)
(Pathological Trinocular Microscope with Co-axial Focusing)
- Observation head inclined at 45o rotatable at 360º.
- Diopter adjustment ring on ocular tube.
- Interpupillary distance adjustable 55-75mm.
- KEOWA WIDE FIELD 10x/FOV 18mm (PAIRED) with high point and eyeguards
- KEOWA MJ Series Semi-Plan Achromatic Objectives, anti-fungus treated 4x, 10x, 40x (S L), 100x (S L) oil immersion.
- Dust proof Quadruple nosepiece revolves on ball bearing with rubber grip and positive click stop.
- Double layer Mechanical stage size 120mm X 140mm having low positioned co-axial controls on ball bearing with fine vernier graduation. Stage focusing lock.
- Cross movement 60mm X 80mm.
- Low position Co-axial focusing system with TENSION
ADJUSTMENT RING on right side
Focusable Abbe Condenser centerable NA 1.25 with rack & pinion, aspheric lens, swing out filter holder, Iris Diaphragm with BLUE filter.
- Built-in-base illumination system with 6V 20W bulb with intensity controlled unit.
- Universal power supply (AC input 100V-240V, 50/60 Hz) ISO 9001, CE approved.
- Complete in a STYROFOAM molded box with dust cover, and
There are no reviews yet.