- Cut, Copy, and Paste.
- Selected copy by free hand AOL controlled by four arrow keys available on keyboard or mouse with zoom preview.
- Crop, duplicate, restore
- Conversion to other format BMP, JPG TIF, PNG, GIF & PSD
- Flood fill or spray with selected color at selected portion.
- Grid creation; 5X5, 10X10 & 100X100 grids (or cells).
- Drawing tool curve, line, square, and circle with node control and provision to change color & thickness of the line.
- Write text in any color or font.
- Pointer to place on an object in either of four directions with provision to change its color & thickness.
- Eraser works only on line, arrow or on any drawing tool.(not on original image)
- Camera Lucida
- Montage feature to merge stored image together. Useful to Merge different focuses of same image.
- Pixel by Pixel Correction by key board.
- Zoom in/out
- Zoomed preview
- Rotation at 90, 180,270 or custom
- Image flipping; horizontal or vertical axis
- Image Information
- Redo/Undo on all operations.
Background subtraction and contrast enhancement of color or grayscale images
- Spatial calibration
- Line measurements for Distance, Length, Width, Perimeter, Angle, Three Point Radius.
- Area by enclosed line controlled by four arrow keys available on keyboard arrows with zoomed preview.
COUNT AND CLASSIFICATION
Identification of objects in an image, count them, obtain several features measurements. Objects identification by user or automatically. User defined classification on basis of size or intensity.
THRESHOLD PARTICLE MEASUREMENT :
Manual, Auto bright and Auto dark methods to identify intensity range defined object to be measured. Various calculation & measurements available for selected Particle are; Dimensions, Area, Perimeter, Feret Length, Min/Max Radius, Thread Length, Thread Width, Fibre Length, Fibre Width.
Roundness, Shape, Orientation, Elongation, Equal Circular Diameter, Equal Sphere Volume.
Measure area fraction & volume fraction. Identify multiple phases within Microstructure. Also delineate phases from the histogram as per ASTM Standard E562 & E1245.
MEASURE Nodularity as per ASTM 247 standard. The Nodules & Flakes are separated on the basis of its shape and aspect ratio.
The detail measurement of each microstructure is available for further analysis.
The processed image displays non-Nodules in different color.
The Nodules can be classify by its range on the basis of its size & shape.
They are recognized on the basis of its intensity as per ASTM B-276 standard. The measurement of each pore is displayed. The processed image displays pores in Red color.
This application rapidly measures the thickness or width of a coating at multiple positions along a sample as per ASTM B487 standard.
Tabulated results available for min/max and mean of width measured at various points of sample cross section.
Measured depth or width of decarburisation occurs as per ASTM 1077 standard.
The module analyze Grain image and measure the Grain no. & Grain size using ASTM E 112 method.
The options for measurement available are 1. Manual Trace, 2. Popular Comparison Method, 3. Quick single Grain measurement, 4. ALA method, 5. Interception method.
Various filters to make user defined templates. Grain boundary repair mathematical function.
NON METALIC INCLUSION
Measure inclusions and report ASTM E-45, E-1245 numbers, cumulative length, width ratio.
Graphite Flakes length, width, distribution and percentage as per ASTM A-247-67
- Three options: Direct printout with original image processed Image & Tabular results
Export to MS Office or Excel for further modification.