|Model No. – FAMT-2020a||Make – WESWOX|
SPECIAL FEATURES :
- Rust proof construction.
- Lockable hand wheel at any position allowing change of blade/specimen easier and safe.
- Lateral knife adjustment to ensure that the entire width of the blade is used without releasing the blade clamping mechanism.
- Large storage capacity on the top of the instrument for easy access of tools.
- Finger protection guard to protect the used from any injuries caused due to blade.
- Robust and stable base plate for maximum stability to the microtome.
- Ergonomic and user friendly design.
- Section Waste tray to collect section waste and is easily removable for cleaning purposes.
- LCD Display with Feather Touch Keypad
- Slicing/Trimming Mode
- TOUCH Fast Forward/Backward Function
- TOUCH Increase/Decrease Section Thickness
- TOUCH Section Counter/Section thickness display
- Motorized Feed & Coarse Drive in two speeds.
- Sectioning Mode: Semi-automatic, Fully automatic.
- precision micrometer feeding system with 3-4 nodes of sectioning
- adjustable specimen retraction system
- electromechanical feed system for fine and trimming section thickness and forward and backward specimen movements via stepping motor.
- able to provide section thickness range of 0.5 micron to 100 micron.
- trimming thickness feed via precision stepping motor for 5 micron to 100 micron.
- knife holder to hold both high profile & low profile disposable blades with UCC & SSC clamps.
- Horizontal feed range 24-28mm and vertical specimen stroke length 65+/-mm
- Operable at 230V, 50Hz
Section thickness setting: 0.5-60µm
Setting values : from 0.5µm-2µm in 0.5µm increments
From 2µm- 20µm in 1µm increments
From 20µm-60µm in 5µm increments
Trimming Thickness Setting: 1µm-100µm
Setting values : from 1µm-20µm in 1µm increments
From 20µm- 60µm in 5µm increments
From 60µm- 100µm in 10µm increments
Minimum Setting value: 0.5µm
Object feed: 30mm
Max. Specimen Size: 50X50mm
Sectioning speed range: Adjustable
Operation: Semi-automatic, Fully automatic.
Nominal Voltage: 220V, 50Hz/110V, 60Hz
Other features are mentioned in our catalogue
There are no reviews yet.