“Designed to give Maximum Accuracy.”
Lifelong Stainless Steel Scales & Verniers, calibrated on IMPORTED machine, Accuracy of +.001%.
- Cast iron heavy base fitted with three leveling screws with top machined to take a travelling metallic carriage. The carriage is free to move a long scale and holds a clamping screw, which when tightened connects the carriage to a spring loaded bar.
- Precision lapped vertical and horizontal carriages with fine movement free from lateral shift or chattering. Travel horizontally 165mm and vertically 120mm.
- Verniers both reading to 0.02mm or 0.01mm.
- Special rigid fixing of the vertical pillar to the horizontal carriage, ensuring true vertically even with rough usage.
- Wider object platform with optical white top.
- Special rust proof best quality stainless steel scales finely graduated.
- Focusing of microscope tube by rack and pinion and microscope consisting of 10x eyepiece Ramsden with fine glass graticule.
- Achromatic 2″ or 3″ focal length objective made from highest quality optical glass.
- Coarse movements of vernier scale by hand and fine movements through milled head. Extended fine adjustment range 20mm for each carriage.
- Index marks denote the true vertical and horizontal positions of the tube.
The instrument is furnished in epoxy finish with bright chrome plated parts, packed in a Styrofoam molded box or in a plywood cabinet with dust cover.