HDMI DIGI4K Microscope Camera for ultra high quality inspection
The HDMI DIGI4K UHD Camera, provides the absolute best quality live video feed for inspection, quality control, visualization and education.
Aside from the 4K image quality, the camera uses HDMI cables to swiftly connect it to a 4K screen. This serves a user friendly setup and installation
of the electronics.
Fast IR remote control
With the high technology IR remote control, adjustment of various parameters such as preview, mirror, lip and much more, can be performed quickly and efectively with instant result.
Sony developed the Exmor sensor to combine the speed of a CMOS sensor
with the advanced quality image sensor technologies accumulated through
the development of CCDs. The result is enhanced details with lower noise.
Live video feed in 4K.
FPGA hardware image processing technology along with HDMI V1.4 makes HDMI DIGI4K UHD HDMI industry camera top quality equipment that its multiple purposes. This is further improved by the 8 million pixels
and the new state-of-the-art Sony color ExmorTM sensor technology.
With a pixel size of 1.85um is has a high dynamic range, high sensitivity
and excellent thermal noise suppression.
The 4K UHD camera is remarkably fast with no less than 30 fps in 4K mode and 60 fps in 1080P mode. The HDMI outlet and cable makes it
possible to connect to all screens, however the best result will be seen
on an 4K UHD screen.
- 4K UHD camera
- 8GB Micro SD card.
- ExmorTM sensor
- HDMI cable
- IR remote
- 12V 2A power supply
– The 1/1.9” Exmor sensor is equivalent to no other sensor on the market and provides competitive quality
– Maximum resolution in 4K of 3840 X 2160
– Excellent performance of a compact digital camera for microscopy with
fast live images and 4K UHD quality
30FPS in 4K and 60FPS in FHD
– Perfect solution for professionals in fields of industry, research, medicine,
science and education.
– Easy and lexible daily use with HDMI cable to build a strong connection
– Perfect image and colour quality with line details due to new HQ Sony Exmor sensor.
– Transmission bandwidth of 5.97 Gb/s
– Operational IR remote control in a slim and functional design
– IR remote functions:
BMP Image Capture
Color temperature preset
There are no reviews yet.