BINOCULAR RESEARCH MICROSCOPE
(Built-in Halogen lamp or LED lamp)
Single mold sturdy stand with anti rust materials and extended base.
BINOCULAR OBSERVATION HEAD
- Binocular Observation head inclined at 45o rotatable at 360º.
- KEOWA WIDE FIELD HKW 10x paired with eye guards.
- KEOWA Semi Plan Achromatic Objectives, anti-fungus treated
40x/NA 0.65 (Spring Loaded)
100x/NA 1.25 (SL, oil immersion)
- Quadruple nosepiece revolves on ball bearing with rubber grip and positive click stop.
- Right Hand Mechanical stage size 120mm X 140mm having low positioned co-axial controls on ball bearing. Spring clip single specimen holder
- Cross X&Y movement 60mm X 80mm.
- Low position Co-axial graduated coarse & fine focusing system with
TENSION ADJUSTMENT RING provides a soft and sophisticated
touch to the microscope. Coarse Movement stroke : 20mm tension
on the right.
SUB STAGE CONDENSER
- Focusable Abbe Condenser centerable NA 1.25 with aspheric lens, filter holder, Iris Diaphragm movable on rack & pinion with BLUE filter. Vertical adjustment range: 10mm.
- Built-in-base illumination system with 6V 20W Halogen lamp or 3W LED lamp with intensity controlled power supply & day light reflector/mirror.
- Universal power supply (AC input 100V-240V, 50/60 Hz) ISO 9001, CE approved.
Complete in a STYROFOAM molded box.