|Model No. – LATP-1090a||Make – WESWOX|
Weswox LATP-1090a tissue processor is a compact, bench top, linear tissue
Processor designed to process biological tissue from fixation to paraffin
Infiltration. The unique linear design offers reliable technique in a small
Space in the laboratory. Weswox LATP-1090a includes 14 trays, 10 reagents
And 4 paraffin, can process 2 x 75 samples simultaneously. All the reagent
And paraffin containers are completely closed to prevent evaporation,
Electrostatic filter prevent solvent odors and pollution. WESWOX LATP-1090a can be programmed for immediate or delayed start, the immersion time can be set from 1 minute to 99 hours and 59 minutes.
- Two baskets can be processed At same time.
- Run two different programs simultaneously.
- Ion filter eliminate completely reagent’s vapors.
- Delay process time from any station.
- Digital electronic temperature control.
- Movement parts are in bearing linear guide for high precision on axis.
- Control and programming board made in touch screen technology.
- Ergonomic designe.
|Number of Stations||14|
|Number of paraffin Station||4|
|Number of stored programs||6|
|Number of samples in process||150|
|Capacity of single tray||1500 ml|
|Setting range time for each step||From 1 min. to 99 h 59min|
|Temperature range for paraffin||From 50oC to 89oC increments 1oC.|
|Up and Down agitation||4 time every 5 min|
|Delay time setting||99h 99 min|
|Nominal supply voltage||220V / 50Hz, 110V / 60 Hz|
|Maximum power draw||1000 VA|
There are no reviews yet.