|Minimum Order Quantity||1 Piece|
|Extended Fine Adjustment Range||20 mm For Each Carriage|
|Eyepiece (mm)||Focussing Of Microscope Tube By Rack And Pinion And Microscope Consisting of 10x Eyepiece Ramsden|
|Vertically Travel||120 mm|
|Verniers Both Reading||0. 02 mm or 0. 01 mm|
|Objective||Achromatic 2 Inch or 3 Inch Focal Length Objective Made From Highest Quality|
|Horizontal Travel||165 mm|
This Traveling microscopes consists of a cast iron base fitted with three levelling screws with top machined to take a travelling metallic carriage. The carriage is free to move a long scale and holds a clamping screw, which when tightened connects the carriage to a spring loaded bar fine adjustment are made by means of a micrometer screw. On the travelling carriage the vertical slide is mounted which in turn carries a sliding carriage operated in a similar way to the horizontal one. The microscope is mounted on this vertical carriage and is capable of rotation in a vertical plane and may be clamped in any position. WESWOX Travelling Microscopes (Deluxe Model) Horizontal / Vertical Motion.
- Precision lapped vertical and horizontal carriages with fine movement free from lateral shift or chartering.
- Special rigid fixing of the vertical pillar to the horizontal carriage, ensuring true vertically even with rough usage.
- Wider object platform with optical white top.
- Special rust proof best quality stainless steel scales finely graduated.
- Optical glass. Coarse movements of vernier scale by hand and fine movements through milled head.
- Index marks denote the true vertical and horizontal positions of the tube.