|Minimum Order Quantity
|Max Specimen Size
|50 x 50 mm
|Trimming Thickness Range
|0.5 um-60 um
|Specimen Orientation Z Axis
|Upto 360 Degree
|Specimen Orientation X and Y Axes
|Universal 8 Degree
|Minimum Setting Value
As a recognized organization, we are offering an excellent quality Histology Manual Rotary Microtome. This rotary microtome has ergonomic and user friendly design with exceptional precision guaranteed over extensive protection. Offered rotary microtome is featured with lateral knife adjustment to ensure that the entire width of the blade is used without releasing the blade clamping mechanism. Also, our rotary microtome is tested on several provisions for delivering a flawless range to customer’s end.
- Sliding anti-locking system in the coarse advance.
- Rust proof construction.
- Lockable hand wheel in upper most position allowing change of blade/specimen more easier and afe.
- Lateral knife adjustment to ensure that the entire width of the blade is used without releasing the blade clamping mechanism.
- Large storage capacity on the top of the instrument for easy access of tools.
- Finger protection guard to protect the used from any injuries caused due to blade.
- Robust and stable base plate for maximum stability to the microtome.
- Ergonomic and user friendly design with exceptional precision guaranteed over extensive protection.
- Section Waste tray to collect section waste and is easily removable for cleaning purposes.
- High Precision Specimen feed.
- Hand wheel lock in each position for user safety.
Setting Values :
- 0.5µm-2µm in 0.5µm increments.
- 2µm-20µm in 1µm increments
- 20µm-60µm in 5µm increments.